Thursday 10 January 2013

Christmas 2012 - my Mum and Dad's decorations

I know it's late, but with me being unwell I hadn't been back to my Mum and Dad's house since Christmas day so I hadn't taken any photos. The photos used here are my Mum's taken on her Samsung tablet, which have come out really well. I've not played with them at all.

My Mum is really good at this decorating lark (which is why I'm still posting these here now), her house always seems more decorated than ours. But that might have something to do with the difference in house sizes, you could probably fit their house into ours a couple of times!

Here's the photos (just pretend it's still December!).





















I'll be posting about the winners of the Creative Connections monthly challenge winners for Sept, Oct and Nov 2012 next.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment