Thursday 26 January 2017

Needlecases









The first needlecase is one I've made for myself. It's to go in what was my Christmas sewing tin, but I'm going to be using it for things with occaisions/holidays attached. Therefore, it's currently the Valentine's tin. This needlecase replaces the two scraps of fabric that I've been using to keep my needles in. Now I can find them more easily and I don't keep gettingthe pointy end in my fingers anymore.!

The next two are destined for the Seagrass Gallery and just need their buttons attaching and the felt 'pages' added to the inside. The last photo is for a pair of needlecases that are yet to have their embellishments added. These will appear in my Etsy store soon.

I hope your week is going well and I'll be back on Saturday.

TTFN
Louise

1 comment:

  1. and we can never have too many needle cases!! Or pin pillows, or pockets or fabric or anything sewing related...lol....you have a wonderful weekend too Louise. x

    ReplyDelete