Thursday 9 February 2017

Wips*

My chronic fatigue has been making its presence felt over the past few days so I haven't been doing that much in the way of anything, so I have nothing finished to share with you. So here's what I'm currently working on.

This first one is a blue patchwork pillow. I've tacked together all of the pieces and I'm now in the process of stitching and embellishing the seams.

 


For this one I've printed a vintage Vogue image onto vintage cotton and I'm adding stitch to various bits before it becomes part of a pillow.



These are for little lavender sachets and just need their front and backs sewing together before they can be filled with lavender.



I'll be back on Saturday with this week's installment of #our52weekproject.

TTFN
Louise

*Wips - works in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment