Monday 22 April 2013

What I've been making lately.

Not everything I make ends up on www.elsiemayandbertha.co.uk or in my Folksy store, they may for presents, the Seagrass Gallery (I'm looking to supply other shops if anyone wants me) or, occasionally, for charity. Here are couple of them:

This first lot are for charity, Peninsula Dining Room are holding a charity night in aid of St. John's Hospice.

Gift bag and tag.


 A 'gift from New Brighton' lavender pillow.





 A fabric collage - the quote reads "Her hair that lay along her back, was yellow like ripe corn.."



A case for carrying medication (this was for my Mum and Dad).




I'm taking part in Handmade Monday over on the Handmade Harbour website. Pop over ad have a read of lots of lovely blogs.

http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/handmade-monday-113.html 

 TTFN
Louise












9 comments:

  1. The medication case is a really good idea - unfortunately for my family it would have to be a LOT larger!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the nautical theme. Seems to be a popular choice this week - must be spring effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the meds case....You've been busy this week!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! And another gorgeous lavender pillow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely makes - the medication case is very pretty (and practical). Hope you have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so lovely that you make things for charity, how kind of you :)

    I really love the little medication pouch! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think i will make myself a pretty medication case - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your medication case. Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely things! Really clever and fun. The meds case is fab, love the little bottle label :)

    ReplyDelete