Thursday 3 July 2014

Anniversary cloth progress

Work has slowed a little on my anniversary cloth as I was making things for a fair and to take to the Seagrass Gallery and I have also started a secret project which will take up some of my time. But, I have managed to do a little over the past couple of days.




The first photo is of all of the sections I have so far. These will be joined together and the joins will also be decorated. The next two pictures are of two of my own fabrics, they have been damp-stretched and will also need to be trimmed to fit into the cloth.


The piece above is the start of a strap. This will be embellished and will be attached over a section of the cloth at each end.




I've also been catching up on my simply stitch videos (I'd really fallen to the back of the class!). The last three photos are of a newly created piece of lace, which will be cut and mounted to go into my anniversary journal.

Hopefully, there'll be more progress soon.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment