I decided that the prize should be this cuff because I couldn't really sell it. Once I'd started the embroidery on the lace I couldn't stop, so it became a labour of love.
The cuff is made from a damask fabric that has had a piece of vintage lace appliquéd onto it. The lace has been decorated with tiny chain stitch and bronze beads. The edges of the cuff are decorated with fine, vintage lace and it is fastened via press studs.
Now, the science bit - to be in with a chance of winning you can:
- become a follower of this blog (current followers will automatically be entered).
- 'like' the Elsie May and Bertha page on Facebook.
- share the Elsie May and Bertha Facebook page on your page.
- sign-up for the Elsie May and Bertha newsletter over on the Elsie May and Bertha website ( subscribe by going to www.elsiemayandbertha.co.uk click on the contact us link, fill in the details requested, adding ‘newsletter sign-up’ into the message box).
- follow Elsie May and Bertha on Twitter.
Let me know what you have done via the comments section of this post. The winner will be chosen via a raffle and the more of the above you do the more entries you will have.
Anyone can enter, I don't mind posting abroad.
Enter this giveaway for this lovely (even though I say so myself) fabric cuff, and a couple of other goodies.
The winner is..................