The weather has turned out all summery all of sudden, which normally I'd be delighted with (as long as I stay out of it so as not to get a migraine or get too hot. Hot is just as bad as cold when you have chronic fatigue) but last weekend our drains blocked.
After a week of plunging and poking, calling out a nice man with a huge power wash thingy twice (our drain access had been buried before we moved into our house so we had to unbury it before the drains could be completely cleared) the stinky smell is now diminishing. Hopefully, I'll be able to retrieve my sun lounger from the depths of the loft and do some sewing outdoors this week. The weather people have said this weather could last a couple of weeks!
On the sewing front this week, I've managed to complete one item, a tea bag carrier. I made this so I could write a 'how to' for a magazine article.
I've been commissioned to make a dozen needle cases for a friend who is running a workshop in August. I'll share pictures of these once my design has been approved (I hope to finish the prototype today).
I've only managed to do a couple of web stitches on my collage and I've not touched the rose pillow! Hopefully more sewing will be done this week as the tennis has finished (well done Andy!).
Workroom time this week has mainly been spent on tidying up the said workroom. I've been moving things around a bit so everything is having to find a new home. But, when you move one thing to a new place, that leaves something else needing a new home. It's taking a bit of time.
Apologies for the short post this week. I promise I'll do better next week.
Pop over to Handmade Monday where other people will have been producing more than me!