Friday 27 March 2015

A fabric notebook cover



This is my current notebook. I use it for keeping track of swap information, to do lists and noting websites, shops, items etc basically anything I need to make a note of!

I'd been taking this to court everyday when I was on jury service and all that carrying about started to make it a scrappy so I decided it needed a cover. It's made from a patchwork of, mainly, fabrics featuring roses/flowers. I've lined the cover with fabric from a vintage pillowcase. I also added a vintage image  that was printed onto fabric and a notes label, with the words printed using various stamps and inks.








The cover is fairly loose on this notebook, but as I want to use it on future notebooks, I allowed enough space for a slightly larger and/or thicker book.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment