Tuesday 6 September 2016

A couple of flowery birthday cards









The first card has an image of a 1930s/40s birthday card that has been mounted onto scrapbook paper. To go with the flowery theme, I added a bouquet of paper, card and sticker flowers.

The second one has an illustration of a hydrangea that I've added french knots too at the centre of each flower. The front of the card has a a piece of wallpaper and I mounted the the hydrangea image onto it, along with some washi tape, paper flowers and a printed sentiment.

These two cards are spoken for, but I'm in the process of making some for my Etsy shop. If you'd like me to make a custom one for you, please contact me at elsiemayandbertha@virginmedia.com. 

I'll be back again on Thursday. I hope you're enjoying your week so far.

TTFN
Louise


1 comment:

  1. you have been busy!! I hope you aren't too hot today? I am....I'm melting....

    ReplyDelete