Saturday 10 September 2016

Bits and bobs





I've been spent a little bit of time in my Grids and Guides book. The first page has a pleat in it and there's a series of lines on the right in grey french knots, the others lines are of pen dots. I kind of came to a halt once I'd got this far, I didn't have a clue what to add next (one of the lovely effects of chronic fatigue is brain fog and it was like pushing through quicksand to get this far!)!

The second one is was inspired by an art deco image. I've a better idea on how to proceed with this one, including transferring the design onto fabric.
 

To help with the mind block, I've been looking through  my old needlework journals for inspiration. So far I've found nothing to help with the first images, but I have found some ideas for christmas decorations and for a project that I'm planning. So it was still time well spent.



These two pieces will be matching needle book and pincushion.




The bits and bobs in this last photo are the makings of a new pin pillow. 

Both the above pillow and needle /pincushion set will be for my next delivery to the Seagrass Art Gallery in West Kirby.

I'll be back on Monday.

Have a lovely weekend.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment