Tuesday 15 November 2016

Red and gold tree topper












This was a commission for customer last year but I couldn't show it at the time, and so I decided to wait till now to share it with you. 


It's made from felt and I've decorated it with gold embroidery thread, smooth gold pure, sequins and beads. It's double-sided as it could be seen from either side. It's double-thickness and a sewed a channel in the middle of the inside pieces of felt to ensure the topper stayed up straight on the tree.

My customer really loved it and it ended up being on three different Christmas trees during the Christmas period! 

I hope you're having a good start to your week. 
I'll be back on Thursday.

TTFN
Louise


1 comment:

  1. Wow! that's so lovely! You have inspired me to make something different for the tree

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete