Thursday 17 November 2016

Velvet Christmas decorations with a bit of added bling








These decorations are quite glamourous, even though I say so myself! They're made from velvet which has script printed onto it that I have decorated each side of the decoration with guipure lace, beads, a glass diamond, and vintage mother of pearl buttons. I added a little stuffing to give the decorations some body.

You can use these decorations on your Christmas tree etc, but I also use them to decorate Christmas presents, so the recipient gets a lovely looking gift and an extra present in one!

I've completely hand-stitched these and due to the print of the velvet each one is slightly different. I used a broken necklace for the glass diamonds and the beads from my stash of, mostly broken, jewellery. My favourite charity shop now saves me any broken jewellery rather then binning it now too!

If you'd like these decorations, I have a couple sets of two for sale in my Etsy store.

I'll be back again on Saturday.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment