Friday 30 December 2016

Christmas junk journal - a couple of pages










I've not really had much time to work in my Christmas junk journal since Christmas day, so I only have these two pages that I did today to show you. 

The page on the left has a couple of pieces that I've cut from Christmas Day's parcels, along with some snowflake stickers. I've added a list of my Christmas presents onto the back of the journaling card.

The right-hand page has a mixture of images of Christmas trees from vintage Christmas cards, scrapbook paper, washi tape and a die-cut that I've added some jewels too. There's fir tree branches around the stag on the bottom left too.

I may pop into this journal through out next year if the muse takes me, along with my other journals. I'll probably end up making at least one new junk journal next year too!

I'll be back on the Monday, for the first post of 2017, so I'll look forward to sharing my makes, journaling, art etc with you.

I wish you all a happy new year!

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment