Sunday 11 December 2016

Reindeer felt heart Christmas decorations







When it comes to Christmas, the Scandi or folk-style are one of my favourite themes. When I saw these red felt reindeer in the shop I just had to buy them (much easier than having to cut them out of felt myself!). As felt is one of my favourite things to work with (no fraying edges) and I knew these would work lovely on a felt heart. It took me a while to decide on the colour that I used for the background of the front and back of the heart as I couldn't decide between grey or red felt, but I eventually decided on the grey. It means that the red of the reindeer really shows up well. I've stuffed the heart with a little stuffing just to pad it out a bit and used a red and cream heart and star ribbon to hang the decoration up with.

I know have three of these available in my Etsy store, where you can also receive a a free gift with every order until Christmas day.

I've spent yesterday crafting with my young (aged 12) next-door neighbour. We had fun making Christmas cards and a lavender pillow. I hope you're having a fun weekend too and I'll be back again on Tuesday.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment