Saturday, 3 December 2016
These are a few of the things I'm working on at the moment.
From the top:
- a commission Christmas decoration
- a needlecase I've been meaning to make for weeks. I need one for Christmas sewing tin so I don't have to keep needles in a bit of fabric!
- a Christmas tree that just needs its cinnamon stick trunk
- a felt Christmas decoration
- Christmas images printed onto fabric for decorations and some printed images on linen
- the February page of a calendar I'm making.
So, I've got plenty to keep me busy this weekend and I'll be back with another post on Monday.
Have a good weekend.
*wips - works in progress