Friday 17 June 2016

Works in progress

 

 

I'm making a junk journal and the cover is being made from the chocolate finger box in the first photo. I painted the outside with cream emulsion and then glued on the tissue paper you cans see in photo 3. The inside, photo 2, has been painted with acrylic paints. I've started to decorate the cover, as you can see in the last photo.




I'm embroidering this vintage linen mat with flowers for a new picture.




This is going to be a lavender pillow for my next door neighbour's daughter who has just been in hospital. The top photo shows where I'm going to add buttons and the three mini Suffolk puffs in the last photo.

I have a couple more projects on the go for presents, so I can't show you those until they're completed and received.

I'll be back on Sunday.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment