Wednesday 8 October 2014

Autumn bliss swap

I showed you pictures of the brooch I made for this swap in my last post, these are the other things that I sent to my swap partner. Everything is autumn themed in some way.

Buttons and ribbon.


Fabric




 I mounted the brooch onto a card depicting an old London Underground poster.



Napkins and placemats.


Pincushion and candles.



I also included some ephemera, including adverts, leaves etc with an autumn theme that I forgot to take a picture of.


This is what my parcel, from my partner Kathryn, contained.











A lovely selection of goodies, I'm sure you'll agree? I wouldn't normally buy a book like the one that Kathryn sent, but one of the delights of swapping is that you can receive something that you wouldn't normally buy/have/choose for yourself, so you can end up trying something new!

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment