Thursday 14 May 2020

Hello again

It's been nearly a year since I last posted here as I've been relying on my Instagram to show what I've been up to. However, instagram does have its limitations of space and no of photos etc, so I'm going to endeavour to share more on here.

What I'm up to at the moment 

It's 2020's 100 day project time and I'm taking part again (I did finish last year's).) This year I'm making buttons using old ones.

I have two jars full of brown and black buttons that I'm not likely to use in the normal way, so I'm using them to create 'new' buttons. As you can see in the above photo, I cover the button in its own jacket of cotton fabric. I then use these to create the new button.




These are the first four buttons that I made. I'll share the others (It's day 38 today) in the next few days till I'm all caught up.  I have quite a few new things to share with you got.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment