Saturday 20 December 2014

Doodle, Gather, Create part 4

I've not had much chance to work on my Doodle, Gather, Create pieces this month, so I was quite pleased when I realised that all the elements of my design sheet one were finished and just needed mounting. So here is the completed sheet.



The piece of fabric at the top is the inspiration for the sheet.


These two sheets below, show my interpretation of the fabric and various designs that have extended from it.


This piece is another interpretation of the fabric using a beech leaf and an acer leaf, buttons, beads and some thread.













I'll be able to use this sheet to create new designs in the future.

TTFN
Louise

Doodle, Gather, Create part 1
Doodle, Gather, Create part 2
Doodle, Gather, Create part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment