Thursday 15 April 2021

#100dayproject2021 days 62 - 67

Day 62

A little paperclip notes page marker. These paperclips are a good way to use up fabric scraps. Though, due to their size, they can be a bit fiddly to make. I used chain-stitch to create the letters.

Days 63 - 66
 I 
Little buttons with words or hearts. I covered small (between 3cm and 1cm in diameter) old buttons with a variety of fabrics and I then embroidered letters, hearts, or as in the last image, a word. I also added a ring of running stitch or chain-stitch around side of the button. 
The buttons in the last image were used on my #52tagshannemade tag for week 14.

Day 67
A little bow. I stitched two small scraps of white cotton together with running stitch in red silk thread. I gathered the centre of the bow using running stitch. For decoration I added a couple of scraps of shattered silk and a bead.

There'll be more about the #100dayproject2021 soon.

TTFN 
Louise 

No comments:

Post a Comment