Sunday 4 September 2016

"Sewing mends the soul" - a new pin pillow










This patchwork pin pillow has the quote "Sewing mends the soul" embroidered onto it and I can say that it's true for me. I don't know where I'd be without my sewing.

Anyway, the top is made up of a patchwork of fabrics, with the quote being on a section cut from a vintage hanky. Each of the seams is either decorated with stitch, lace, ric rac or braid. I've backed it with pink gingham and it's stuffed with synthetic stuffing.

It is now listed in my Etsy store, where you'll also find a couple more pin pillows, lavender sachets and textile brooches, along with a couple of other items. Please pop over and have a look, my only income comes from my stitching. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I'll be back on Tuesday.

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment