Thursday 14 February 2019

I'm back and Happy Valentine's Day

I'm moving back into the blogishere. Since I last posted my Mother was diagnosed with myeloma , received chemotherapy in the first part of 2018, but unfortunately she died in the 11th November 2018. I'm now getting used to the new normal and I thought I'd start up blogging again.








I joined in a Valentine's card swap this year and I made the five cards in the photos above. 

I hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine's Day, regardless of how you spend it.

I'll be back in a couple of days.

Louise

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Louise! You have my deepest condolences. I lost my Mom to pancreatic cancer in late July 2018. My heart is still trying to heal. So glad you are back though.
    All the Best,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gwen, and you have my deepest condolences for the death of your Mother too. It's a question of getting used to the new normal.

      Delete