Sunday 24 January 2021

The first two birthday cards for 2021

 I was asked to  make two birthday cards for this month. 



This first one was for a man. I used a V&A wrapping paper with irises for the background. For the detail I fussy cut out some blue tits on plants from an illustration in the Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady. I also added some die-cut butterflies. I also decorated the envelope to match.




This card was for a woman and I made this one using printable papers from Antique Paperie on Etsy. I used a one printable as the background piece and I stitched a piece of tracing paper on top of this. I then fussy cut the flowers and butterflies from another printable. I also decorated the envelope to match.

Please contact me if you would like any cards made at elsiemayandbertha@virginmedia.com.

TTFN

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment