Two small, 2cm in diameter, buttons. Striped fabric scraps for the bases, then decorated with smaller scraps, stitch, a teeny tiny button, and a couple of beads.
Days 43 and 44
A pair of earrings. I used a base of a heavier weight cotton that I stitched a patchwork of green fabric scraps. I mirrored the layout of the scraps so I ended up with a pair of matching left and right earrings. I decorated each one with beads across the bottom and three strands of seed beads at the top. I blanket stitched a piece of tea-stained fabric to the back before adding earring loops.
I'll have another catch-up post tomorrow.