Saturday 27 August 2016

Really new wips* and a couple of nearly new wips







*wips - works in progress
 
These are the new wips. They're at the just cut the fabric and chosen the trim stage. These will be Christmas decorations. My first ones for 2016. There'll be more.






I've done some stitching on these two. The first one was started this week, it's going to be an art piece. The second, a redwork christmas tree, was started last year, so it's a really old wip.

That's my weekend sorted out anyway. I hope you have a fun weekend planned too.

I'll be back on Monday.

TTFN
Louise

1 comment:

  1. Wow lovely choices. I can't wait to see what you make and how you use it in your home. If your decorating for Fall and have any posts planned I'd love you to come over for my Fabulous Fall party.
    The link opens on the 1st and is all week long. Come over and visit and link .....http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete