Sunday, 7 August 2016

It would have been finished but ...

This would have been finished once I'd added the lace, however, I got an itch to do some chain stitch in a circle. Then I thought that the one circle wasn't enough, so I added six more! Therefore, there wasn't the time to finish the embroidery, which is why you're seeing it like this.

The circles will either be edged in chain stitch or back stitch and then lace or french knots added to the centre of each circle. 

I still have the present to make so I'll be moving between that and this over the next few days.

I'll be back on Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment