Monday 7 November 2016

Busy, busy, busy - Christmas wips*

Apologies for being late with today's post, but I have been really busy over the past few days making stuff. I'll be sharing some of the finished items when I've had chance to photograph them, so today I'm showing you what I'm working on at the moments.


These are felt Scandi-inspired decorations. I love working with felt. It feels lovely in your hands as you work with it and you don't have to worry about fraying.



Paper bunting - I'm working on a couple of designs. These need tidying up and a bit of bling to be added.




Five different sets of Christmas cards all ready to be put together.




These aren't Christmas themed but I'm making a mixture of keyrings and embellished pegs and paper clips for planning/journalling etc.




These will be paper Christmas decorations.





Fabric Christmas decorations in various states of completion. One set with vintage Christmas cards images and the other with a stamped image.

As well as finishing this little lot, I will be delivering a large quantity of items to the Seagrass Gallery at the end of this week, so I need to spend a bit of time labelling etc before I can deliver them. Therefore, my next post will be on Friday.

My Etsy store store is still open and I'll also be adding lots of new items there soon too. 

I hope you're having a good start to your week.

TTFN
Louise

* wips - works in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment