Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Anniversary cloth and journal progress

Since my last post on the anniversary cloth, the section in that post has been damp-stretched (see first photo) and I've decided on the layout for the cloth with the sections I've completed so far. The two lace pieces (the last two photos) need trimming to fit and then I'll begin the process of joining the pieces together. One thing I have noticed is that I've not left much of a gap around each section to allow me to join them together easily, so I may have to do a bit of fiddling or add in some strips of fabric! I'm also going to add another row to the cloth, so there's more sections to make, and this time I'll remember to leave a decent gap around each one!


No comments:

Post a Comment