Thursday 28 July 2016

A golden wedding anniversary journal

It was my Mum and Dad's golden wedding anniversary last weekend and I made them an album using a journal bought from Paperriaarre, photos from their wedding album, family photos, wedding cards etc.

I used a mixture of stitch, silk ribbons, crochet flowers, lace, suffolk puffs, scrapbook papers and paper elements.







This suffolk puff was made from a small piece of my Mum's wedding dress train, it was white originally!


This silk fabric scrap has been in my stash for years I've added some gold thread and beads.










I've threaded gold silk ribbon on this page.
 
 







Unfortunately, and much to my sister's chagrin, there aren't any baby photos of her, just me!
 



I've ended the journal with photos of mine and my sister's weddings. There are still pages left in the journal, so we'll be adding anniversary cards and photos in the for their 50th and their 60th etc.

I'll be back on Saturday.

TTFN
Louise

1 comment: