Saturday 7 May 2016

Birthday cards












The front of both of these birthday cards started out with a piece of wallpaper. For the first one I used various pens to highlight the bird. The rest of the decoration is made from flower sticker, flower gems and a tag made using a Jessie Chorley printed image. The inside of the card has flowers cut from the wallpaper I used for the second card.

For the second card I added some glitter to highlight the butterfly on the wallpaper and flowers cut from a roll of vintage wallpaper. The happy birthday sentiment is my own design. Inside the card there's another vintage wallpaper flower.

Both of these cards were for the same person and I'm happy to take orders for bespoke birthday cards if you'd like something similar, just email me at elsiemayandbertha@virginmedia.com (prices are between £3 and £7 pound depending on the size and design).

TTFN
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment